Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Without You

http://www.reflectionsbymichelleyee.wordpress.com
http://forums.familyfriendpoems.com/michelleyee

I can go without sleep or perhaps a meal or two
But I can never imagine living a life without You
I’ll be incomplete and lost without a clue
Without You beside me, I won’t know what to do

I won’t be able to tell my left from my right
I’ll be stumbling in the darkness, if not for Your light
It was You who saved me, when I was in distress
I needed my Lord, for my life is in a mess

From the past to the present and the future, You’ll be with me till the end
You’re the only One I can rely on, Jesus, my Lord and friend
Your love and grace sustains me, and catches me when I fall
Your strong arms, they carry me and see me through it all

I will not seek another, You’re everything I need
You are my strength and my hope whenever I am weak
Don’t deny me from Your presence, or turn Your face from me
For by Your side, is where I always want to be

All my days, I will seek You until I can find
The purpose You have intended for my life, before the start of time
Forever Lord, my heart will embrace and recognise this truth
I am absolutely nothing at all, I can’t make it through life without You

Written by Michelle Yee


Serving with you in His kingdom with love;
Princess Michelle-
Beloved Daughter of the Most High King

No comments:

Post a Comment