Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 16, 2013

My Life is a story

http://www.reflectionsbymichelleyee.wordpress.com
http://forums.familyfriendpoems.com/michelleyee

There has to be a reason for all the things I’ve been through
I wrote them out hoping that I can inspire or encourage you

My life is story,
Orchestrated by God for His own glory
Some are wonderful, others may sound bad
Sometimes a joyful song, other times sad

I’ll give my life to Him that He may work His way through me
Allowing Him to mould me, the way I was created to be
He is the potter and I am the clay
I give Him all the freedom to let Him do it His way

My life looks like a messed up puzzle with some missing parts
But I believe God can transform it into a beautiful piece of art
I’m still work in progress, God is not yet done with me
There’s still a long way to go before the Masterpiece is complete

Written By Michelle Yee


Serving with you in His kingdom with love;
Princess Michelle-
Beloved Daughter of the Most High King

No comments:

Post a Comment