Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Blame

http://www.reflectionsbymichelleyee.wordpress.com
http://forums.familyfriendpoems.com/michelleyee

Pointing fingers everywhere
Accusing voices in the air
“It’s all your fault”
“You’re the cause of all the problems that we’ve got”

“Remove her, take her out
She’s a born loser, that’s no doubt
Such an incompetent, useless bum
Can’t get a simple task probably done”

Things go wrong, I become afraid
Because I know I will get the blame again
No matter how hard I tried
I just can’t seem to able to get it right

All they see are my mistakes and my faults
But why are they blinded to see the good that I’ve got
I may have my flaws but I do have my own strength too
I am not perfect I am human just like you

God made me unique and beautiful is what I am called
He gave me His spirit, His power, His love, His all
Created in His own image, I am precious in His sight
Out of the darkness, He called me now forever to His side

I wish they would open their eyes and I hope that they can see
I pray that they will learn to recognise and accept the real me
If only they would look beyond all my mistakes and my faults
To see that I am not a loser but a precious Child of God

Written By Michelle Yee
Serving with you in His kingdom with love;
Princess Michelle-
Beloved Daughter of the Most High King

No comments:

Post a Comment