Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 16, 2013

The Prayer

http://www.reflectionsbymichelleyee.wordpress.com
http://forums.familyfriendpoems.com/michelleyee

The Prayer (Poem)

On my knees, with my face towards the floor
Lord hear my cry as I knock on heaven’s door
See these tears, flowing from my eyes
When oh Lord, will You wipe them dry?

I’m so weak, so lost for words to pray
Have mercy oh Lord, don’t turn Your face away
I come on behalf of the lost souls, of the ones that I love
Rain down salvation Lord, from heaven up above

Open up their eyes and cause them to see
Your faithfulness and mercy upon them, I plead
Cause their ears to be opened, Lord help them to hear
Your gentle words calling them to draw near

Touch their hearts and their spirits too
May they be willing to be opened to You
Lord whatever it takes for them to be saved
You will do it Lord, in Your own time and way

I commit my loved ones unto thy loving hands
And choose to trust in Your sovereign plan
All these I ask and pray, in Jesus most precious name. Amen

Written by Michelle Yee

Serving with you in His Kingdom with love;
Princess Michelle -
Beloved Daughter the Most High King

No comments:

Post a Comment