Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Voice of Hope

http://www.reflectionsbymichelleyee.wordpress.com
http://forums.familyfriendpoems.com/michelleyee

Where do I belong? Not finding a place to fit
In search of everywhere the affirmation that I need
I can’t find it here, I can’t find it there
I can’t find it anywhere

I look to the left, I look to the right
Everywhere I look, I find myself in a fight
Day in day out, I battle with my doubts
So many questions, which answers I keep trying to figure out

I’m confused, I’m lost and I don’t understand
The how, the why, the when and the what in your sovereign plan
Fear has blinded me and has caused me to fall
Yet in the midst of these, I hear a still small voice that call

Be still and know that I am the Lord your God
I will be here with you for always, so fear not
I am your very present help in times of need
I will be there to strengthen you when you are weak

Therefore look up, lift up and cast all your cares on me
Have faith and don’t worry about what the future will be
For I know the plans I have for you
And whatever that I do, will only be for your good


Serving with you in His Kingdom with love;
Princess Michelle -
Beloved Daughter of the Most High King

No comments:

Post a Comment