Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 16, 2013

The Fight

http://www.reflectionsbymichelleyee.wordpress.com
http://forums.familyfriendpoems.com/michelleyee

The fight is on as the battle begins
To tear down the works of Satan until victory is seen
Children of God, prepare your weapon and take your place
To defend the power of darkness with the power of prayer and praise

When the praises of God’s saints arises, the power of darkness fall
For great is the power of God, when upon the name of Jesus we call
In God’s victory and strength, we fight the fight
Not by our own wisdom, power or might

Christ is glorified in each and every battle won
And it is in fighting these battles that we learn to be strong
In every battle is a lesson from which we can learn
And God’s grace is there to meet us at every single turn

This battle I have fought, I will do so till the end
For even though I’m weak, in God’s strength I will stand
Never will I give up, until the enemy is struck down
And God will lead me until I claim the victor’s crown

Written By Michelle Yee

Serving with you in His kingdom with love;
Princess Michelle-
Beloved Daughter of the Most High King

1 comment: