Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Seasons

http://www.reflectionsbymichelleyee.wordpress.com
http://forums.familyfriendpoems.com/michelleyee

Seasons come and seasons go
The sun goes down; the chill winds starts to blow
Things may change but Your love will still remain
In Your perfect time, You will heal the pain, reviving all my broken dreams again
Every tear I have ever cried
You will cleanse and wipe them dry

Seasons come and seasons go
The snow cease to fall and the trees start to grow
Bit by bit, things fall into place
Every day, you are leading me by grace
What was lost, has now been found
Hiding in Your presence, I am safe and sound

Everything I have, I will continue to hold on to
I’m holding on to faith, I’m holding on to You
I’m holding on to Your grace to see me through
I won’t give in, I won’t give up, I won’t let go until You tell me to

Though the season change and everything else falls
You remain steadfast, Your love for me does not change at all

Written By Michelle Yee


Serving with you in His kingdom with love;
Princess Michelle-
Beloved Daughter of the Most High King

No comments:

Post a Comment