Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Beyond it all

Behind this smile
Hides the pain you've never knew I was in
Behind the laughter
Are tears you've never seen
Beyond the pain, my heart can bear
A yearning desire for one who will love and care
Beyond the fear, and doubt that lies within
I seek the One, whom my eyes have not seen
Though my eyes seen Him not,
My heart has felt Him near
Though many words others have said to me
His words of love and truth I hold most dear
Beyond all the struggles, I face in life
Beyond all the disappointment, I continue to fight
Beyond all the darkness, failures and human fault
Is a steadfast love I behold that fails me not
Written by Michelle Yee
Serving with you in His Kingdom with love;
Princess Michelle -
Beloved Daughter of the Most High King

No comments:

Post a Comment