Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Lord, have mercy

http://reflectionsbymichelleyee.wordpress.com
http://facebook.com/reflectionsbymichelleyee


Lord, have mercy


In the midst of the darkness
Where I've lost my sight to see
Everything seems hopeless
There seems to be no way out for me
 
I cry out to You oh Lord
Have mercy on me
Calling out from the pit
I cry, have mercy on me
 
Save me Lord, I plead, deliver me
For only You understand the circumstance I'm in

I'm troubled in my spirit
And broken in my heart
The pain is too much for me to bear
It's breaking me apart

Your mercy Lord I seek
Your healing Lord I need
Yet Your love gives me strength
Whenever I am weak

Though trouble befalls me
You oh Father have overcome the enemy
My life is in Your hands
Your mercy is upon me

Because I know You are Lord
I call to You for help
You will look upon thy servant with mercy
And Thou will rescue me

Written by Michelle Yee

Serving with you in His Kingdom with love;
Princess Michelle -
Beloved Daughter o the Most High King



No comments:

Post a Comment