Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Dreams


 

Scratched by the broken pieces of my dreams that have fallen apart
As each fragment, pierce through my little wounded heart
The more I tried to sweep them, the more I feel the pain
As I get disillusioned, as though as they have been swept out by the rain

 
Bit by bit, I tried to fix them back
But the harder I tried, the worst it gets
The attempt to restore them, comes to nothing but a nought
In the end I had to decide to put my dreams to a halt

Staring at my dreams, they stared back at me
Wondering which ones are mine, and which are not meant to be
Years passed me by, the question remains
I'm still in search of the dream that has my name

Perhaps someday, my dreams will come back to me
I can do nothing, except by faith to wait and see
That the Lord will eventually put back the dream in me
But until that day comes, I will still continue to dream my dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment