Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, June 1, 2015

The Promise

The Promise
Be it unto me according to Your word
Sovereign Lord over all the heavens and the earth
By the word of Your power all is restored
Including the blind and the lost
What has been will never be
The old has been renewed
The past that has once entrapped me
God has hence set me free
Dead to sin and alive in Christ
Victory is on my side
The devil has been defeated
The flood gates of heaven is now opened wide
The promise of healing and blessings
Are all there for me to receive
The blood of Jesus has made a way for me
So that I can enter into the blessings He has promised for eternity
Written by Michelle Yee
Serving with you in His Kingdom with love;
Princess Michelle -
Beloved Daughter of the Most High King

No comments:

Post a Comment