Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, July 26, 2013

The Greatness of God's Love

http://forums.familyfriendpoems.com/michelleyee
http://reflectionsbymichelleyee.wordpress.com


The Greatness of God’s Love

I can’t sing and I don’t have the looks, I don’t have the courage or all it takes to be a star
Thus I can only watch while I see others fulfil my dreams from a far
I am only a poet who expresses my feelings through written words
No, I am nothing; I’m just a speck of dust in this great big world

Yet, You hold me with such great value, that You would sacrifice Your only Son
You called me special and You treat me like I’m Your only one
I looked down on myself with things I could not see eye to eye
Yet I failed to realise it was for my sin and failures that You have chosen to die

You said You love me despite all my faults
With such great love, my broken heart You have caught
I am beautiful and precious in Your sight
Watching me grow is Your greatest delight

Many times I fall but You’re always there to pick me up
Many times my faith falter, but You’re always there to clear my doubts
You come to me at my weakest point, You never let me go
There are many things I may not understand, but there’s one thing for sure I know

You have loved me with an everlasting love
Forsaking the riches of heaven, You came down to earth from up above
On the cross, You have died for me
And all my guilt was paid for by Your blood in Calvary

Serving with you in His Kingdom with love;
Princess Michelle –
Beloved Daughter of the Most High King

No comments:

Post a Comment