Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 4, 2014

A Poem to the devil

A poem to the devil
I wish I hadn't been a fool to have listened to those lies
Yet I have fallen not just once but countless number of times
I wish you would shut up and back away from me
And stop tormenting my mind and cause me misery
I belong to God my Father, and in Him I shall firmly stand
You have no place in my life, and I will not fall for your evil plan
Your purpose is to steal, kill and destroy to take away my destiny
But my God is stronger and I shall have the final victory
In Him I have the power and authority to overcome your scheme
The blood of Jesus has broken the curse and paid the price for my sins
No longer do you have any power over me, for you are the defeated foe
I belong to Christ Jesus my Lord, yes I belong to Him and Him alone!

Written by Michelle Yee

No comments:

Post a Comment