Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day Poem

Someone special, someone dear
Someone beloved who is always near
Taking your hands and wiping your tears
Assuring you that there's nothing to fear

Chocolates and candies are not His style
Coz He has something to give that's more worthwhile
He give you love, He give you life
He gives you hope in Jesus Christ

Do not worry about being alone
Or no one speical to call your own
The love of God is more than enough
To satisfy your longing soul

When days seems hopeless and the nights seem long
The Lord Himeself is near you, His grace helps you to move on
His death on the cross demonstrates His ultimate love so divine
God opens His arms to invite you today; He calls you to be His valentine

He is saying to you right now, My child, I love you so much
That I'm willing to give My all to you
My love for you knows no reasons, limits or conditions
And My words and promises forever will stand true

All you have to do is to believe and receive
This gift of love that is readily available for you
I'm waiting for you to be my Valentine
Are you willing today, to be mine?

Serving with you in His Kingdom with love;
Princess Michelle -
Beloved Daughter of the Most High King

No comments:

Post a Comment